ROLAND XP-10 MULTITIMBRAL SYNTHESIZER
Roland XP-10 Support Documents:
XP-10 Owner's Manual |
XP-10 Turbo Start Manual
With a collection of new advanced features for live performers and MIDI studios,
the XP-10 packages outstanding performance in an affordable instrument.
The XP-10 features a new arpeggiator that syncs to MIDI and a special "X-Dual" function
which allows radical sound variations and brand new tone possibilities by blending upper and lower tones.
- 28-voice polyphony; 16-part multitimbral
- 594 Sounds: 338 preset tones and 16 rhythm sets; 256 user tones and 20 user rhythm sets
- GM/GS compatible
- New Arpeggiator and X-Dual functions
- Built-in serial computer interface
- Redesigned modulation lever