Delta DiO 2496 PCI Digital I/O Card
Professional digital transferring and mastering have never been as affordable and easily accessible as they are now with the Delta DiO 2496. With a host of pro features, the Delta
DiO 2496 is ready for any and all optical and coaxial S/PDIF applications. Besides sporting dual format digital I/O (optical on TOSlink connectors, coaxial on gold-plated RCA
connectors), the Delta DiO 2496 also provides a high-quality D/A converter which may be used for monitoring or mixdowns. All data paths support 24 bit 96kHz operation, and
the D/A output channels are completely independent of the digital output channels making the Delta DiO 2496 a 2-in 4-out full-duplex card. Finally, the Delta DiO 2496 offers
onboard digital mixing and routing, monitor control, SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) output on S/PDIF, and even multi-platform operation.
- 2-in, 4-out 24 bit/96kHz full-duplex audio interface on a half-size PCI card.
- S/PDIF inputs and outputs on Coaxial (RCA) and Optical (TOSlink) jacks.
- High-quality stereo analog output on RCA jacks, configurable as +4dB or -10dB.
- Built-in digital mixer allows the D/A converter to monitor digital inputs or act as its own independent stereo output.
- Measured D/A specs: 101dB (A-weighted) dynamic range, 0.002% THD @ 0dBFS.
- All data paths support up to 24 bit/96kHz performance.
- Drivers include: Windows 95/98, Windows NT, ASIO, ASIO2, Direct Sound, EASI, Multi-card 95/98 & Multi-card NT (up to 3 in a system), Gigasampler, Mac Sound
Manager and Mac ASIO.
- Powerful digital mixing, routing and monitoring capabilities with included software.
- Includes Windows 95/98, ASIO/ASIO2, Mac, GSIF, DirectX and Windows NT/2000 drivers.
Minimum System Requirements for PC
- Windows 95, 98 or NT
- Pentium 200 MMX
- 64 MB of PC100 RAM
- UDMA EIDE HDD
Minimum System Requirements for MAC:
- G4, G3 or G3 accelerator
- System 8.5.1 or above
- 128 MB RAM for 96kHz operation
- 96 MB RAM for 48kHz operation