Audiosport Quattro 4x4 USB Audio Interface w/MIDI
Now Available for both PC and MAC Computers!
Professional USB audio is now a reality with the USB Audiosport Quattro, the ultimate USB audio interface for the individual with professional recording needs. With the Quattro you can now use your laptop, iMac, or any
USB-compatible computer to access the world of digital audio. The Quattro couples today's latest technology with pristine A/D/A converters to bring you an indispensable recording tool that is easy to use and delivers
the sound quality of systems that cost many times more. Perfect for any application that requires portability and high quality audio, the Quattro delivers the promise of USB audio convenience and performance to
- Multitrack recording and mixing without PCI card installation
- Zero-latency direct monitoring, greatly simplifying the process of recording and overdubbing.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS connectors to insure that your signal will always be clear
- Selectable input and output levels support guitar/keyboard/line inputs, and allow for compatibility with all of your equipment,
both professional and consumer.
- 1x1 USB MIDI interface
- More professional connectivity than any other USB audio interface, via the Omni I/O (not included).
Need more connections? Add the Omni I/O
If the convenience of USB appeals to you but you need more professional connectivity, simply add the critically acclaimed Omni i/o (given a 10/10 "Ultimate Buy" rating in
Computer Music magazine.) With the Omni I/O as its front end, the Quattro gains 2 pristine mic preamps (given Pro Audio Review's highest rating), an additional 8 inputs to its
mixing section, 2 headphones sends, an FX send and return, dedicated monitor outs and record outs, auxiliary input record bussing, and more. The result is a truly
professional and portable music production system with connectivity rivals larger and more expensive systems. No other USB audio interface on the market has the ability to
do so much for your music production.
- Dynamic Range (Direct Line In to Line Out): 105dB
- THD+N (Direct Line In to Line Out): <0.002%
- Dynamic Range (Mic In to Line Out): 107dB
- THD+N (Mic In to Line Out): <0.002%
System Requirements (Mac):
- Native USB compatibility
- 96kHz Operation OS 9.1 or higher 128 MB RAM
- 48kHz Operation OS 9.1 or higher 64 MB RAM
System Requirements (PC):
- Windows 98SE, 2000 or ME
- UDMA EIDE or SCSI HDD
- 96kHz Operation Pentium II 500Mhz 128 MB of PC100 RAM
- 48kHz Operation Pentium 200 MMX 64 MB of SDRAM