Dual Mic Preamp with Phantom Power and Direct Box
With the tremendous proliferation of PC based recording systems there has arisen a new need to interface mics and guitar to line level PC sound cards.
Introducing Audio Buddy, the ultra quiet, phantom powered dual mic preamp and direct box.
Audio Buddy is the perfect companion piece for any digital audio system.
It's the ideal audio gateway for recording the two most significant, non-line level instruments: microphones and electric guitars.
- 2 independent XLR, fully balanced inputs.
- 2 alternate, independent 1/4" unbalanced, high impedance inputs. These alternate 1/4" inputs are impedance matched for ideal performance with typical electric guitars.
- Separate gain controls for each of the two preamplifiers.
- Individual signal and clipping LEDs for each of the preamplifiers.
- XLR phantom power can be switched on and off for both of the Mic preamps.
- Phantom power LED indicator.
- Dual purpose independent 1/4" outputs which accept either TRS plugs for balanced signal or TS plug for unbalanced signal.
- Super-small size: 5.5" x 3.3" x 1.7".
- Extremely quiet preamp.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 50 kHz, +0, -3 dB.
- Mic Gain: 60 dB max.
- Mic Input Impedance: 1 K ohm
- Guitar Gain: 40 dB max.
- Guitar Input Impedance: 100 K ohms.
- Approximate weight: under 1/2 lb.
- Power supply: 9 volts ac 300 milliamps.