ESSENTIAL SOUNDS YOU NEED
Fruity Loops puts a room full of hard-to-find gear into
one easy to use program. Even if you could get your
hands on all the equipment that's modelled within
FruityLoops, it would be near impossible to get them all
to work together with such flexibility.
This wide variety of sound generators, sampled sounds,
and emulated vintage gear will get you into the flow.
Just check out this list of included sounds:
- TS-404 for creating Roland TB-303-like analog bass lines
- Roland TR808
- Roland TR909
- Synth tones
- Acoustic kits
- 3x Osc
- BeepMap (image synth)
- Fruity PanOMatic
- Fruity NoteBook
- Plucked strings
- Many More
There's no limit to the flexibility you'll experience
in creating grooves because FruityLoops can support an
unlimited number of samples and channels.
GET MORE WITH DXi™ SOFT SYNTHS
FruityLoops 3.0 supports DirectX Instruments (DXi) from Cakewalk, the new standard
in software synthesizers and instruments. Through DXi, you can add software synths
to FruityLoops from leading manufacturers, including Roland, Applied Acoustic Systems,
Koblo, Native Instruments, Bitheadz, Seer, and many others.
CREATE AND MIX ON THE FLY
Create drum and melodic patterns using FruityLoops instruments and the
included Piano Roll view. Then arrange your patterns using the Playlist view to
create your own songs and mixes.
GET ROLLING WITH AUTOMATION
Automation is the essential tool for creating the dynamic sweeps, rolling bass lines,
and texture changes that take your audience to a new level.
While your song is playing you can record movements you make on any wheel or
slider in FruityLoops or on your external MIDI controller. Automate main sliders,
volume, effects, oscillators, resonance, cut-off, panning, mute, effects sends,
tempo, and more.
After recording you can edit it all in a handy, graphical event editor.
You can also draw in automation data or use an LFO generator to automatically
create fluent automation movements.
TWEAK IT WITH DIRECTX FX
FruityLoops offers 16 auxiliary effects channels and one master effects channel
where you can patch DirectX audio effects to customise your grooves.
High-quality DirectX effects are available from a wide range of industry leading
Fruity loops also supports VST plug-ins and includes the following plug-ins:
- 7 Band EQ
- Ultrafunk Compressor
- Fast LP
- SmartElectronix Flanger
- Free Filter
- SmartElectronix Phaser
- Ultrafunk Reverb
- And more
BeatSlicer is a FruityLoops add-on that gives you the
power to easily slice a .WAV file into its specific parts.
Change loops performed by a real drummer on a real kit
into an electronic groove or vice versa, while still
retaining the original groove. Take out samples and
replace them to provide variety to your grooves.
FruityLoops gives you even more power and flexibility by allowing you to quickly
integrate your music creations in Cakewalk Club Tracks, SONAR, and other
Windows applications that support .wav files.
- 16Bit/44KHz stereo output (CD quality)
- Export loops and songs to .wav, mp3, and MIDI
- Integrated TS-404 bass line generator
- Includes high quality sound generators
- Unlimited number of channels
- Pattern based sequencing with 4 to 64 notes per pattern
- Piano roll view with chords, note lengths and slides
- External MIDI control
- Use your computer keyboard as a MIDI keyboard
- Fully automatable wheels and sliders
- Support for DXi software synths
- Support for DirectX and VST plug-ins
- Integrated sample browser
- Control panning, volume, pitch, mix, and tonal characteristics for individual samples
- Alter samples with included effects
- Playlist view for mixing several patterns
- Easy to use layout (with moveable toolbars)
- Master clock capabilities for synchronisation with other applications
- Peak meters
- Skin support for custom graphics
- BeatSlicer support
System Requirements :
- Windows 95/98/Me/2000
- Pentium class 200MHz processor
- 32MB RAM
- 800x600 video display
- Windows-compatible audio hardware
- CD-ROM drive