Alesis DG8 Digital Piano
With its superb pianos and state-of-the-art stereo sound system, the DG8 delivers more power, clarity and realism than you ever thought possible from a digital grand.
While most digital pianos offer only one piano sound, the DG8 provides three world-class pianos, each presented in true stereo. You'll get a dozen piano varieties, as well as organs, keyboards, strings, choirs and basses, and you can instantly add new instruments by plugging in an Alesis QCard. Bringing these sounds to life, the DG8's biamplified, 2-way stereo sound system provides amazing detail and power across the entire audio spectrum, from top to bottom.
At home, on stage, and in the studio, the DG8 is the perfect self-contained instrument…a combination of art and technology that sets a whole new standard of excellence for digital pianos.
- Powerful sound system features biamplified 2-way stereo speakers
- Full-size 88-note keyboard offering authentic feel…with velocity, release velocity and aftertouch
- Stereo samples of three world-class acoustic grands...12 variations total
- 24MB internal library features 88 programs
- Easily add 8MB of new sounds with QCard expansion slot
- Four pedal inputs, built-in 5-band graphic equalizer
- Onboard reverb, chorus and more, with dedicated effects sliders
- Matching stand available
- Keyboard: 88-key, fully-weighted, hammer-action
- Polyphony: 64 voice
- Sound Generation Method: 48kHz sample ROM
- Digital Audio Converters: 24-bit DAC
- Memory: 24MB, expandable to 32MB with Alesis QCard
- Programs: 88 preset
- Effects: Reverb, mono and stereo pitch effects (chorus, flange, rotary speaker)
- Equalization: 5-band graphic
- Expansion Slot: Alesis QCard compatible PCMCIA
- User Interface: Large backlit 2x16 character
- MIDI Connections: MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Audio Outputs: Stereo (L/R) on 1/4" jacks; 2 headphones on 1/4" TRS jacks
- Audio Inputs: Stereo (L/R) on 1/4" jacks
- Pedals: Three 1/4" dedicated jacks for sustain, soft, and auxiliary.
- One 1/4" TRS jack for sostenuto/continuous
- Rear Panel Switches: Speaker On/Off
- Power: 110-220 VAC
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 53.5" x 5.4" x 18.7" (1360mm x 137mm x 474mm)
- Weight: 79 lbs. (36kg)
- Supplied Accessories: Sheet music holder, sustain pedal
- Optional Accessories: Custom-designed stand, 3-pedal control